[nagdu] Relieving in and out of harness WAS Re: Myguydog:introduction

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 04:25:01 UTC 2014

Hi Nicole, yes, definitely.  I think, for myself, I differentiate
between having given the dog a chance and being out too long and
the dog having suddenly to go.  And of course, there's always the
issue of a dog getting sick.  Yikes! That's a horror! Then you
want to put them in a concrete room that you can just hose out
when it's all over.  (I know, been there).  Poor things, they
hate having accidents, kind of like we do.    Debby and crazy
goofy Neena who chewed up one of her balls tonight.