[nagdu] Rules Regarding Pet Dogs was RE: New Jersey Laws regarding guide dogs being attacked

clarebearwest at gmail.com clarebearwest at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:37:17 UTC 2014

Friday nights issue was one of many. The other issue was another joke in a different area of town was crouching down, growing, and jumping up and clearing the fence although he did not jump over the fence. The dogs owner was outside and my mom was with me. She asked The owner to please control his dog. He said that he can't because the store will not listen. Quinn spotted this particular dog from I have black behind. He actually stopped in the middle of the street because he saw the dog and I guess he felt threatened and or was trying to protect me. Everyone around me has the dogs. So trying to avoid dogs is like avoiding having son touch your skin. We are filing a complaint about the neighbor with the Rottweiler the knocked my mom over. I think we might add in the complaint about this other dog threatening Quinn. Because technically he is interfering with Quinn's work as well. I do have a copy of a New Jersey law regarding the interference, Death, and or destructive behavior every pet dog against a service animal. I will include this in the report G

Sent from my iPhone