[nagdu] New handler issues

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 16:42:26 UTC 2014

Hi Clare,

If you have my number, feel free to call me.  I think I gave it to you before I left.   Any way if you need it again, write me off list and I will give it to you again.    I will see what I can do to talk to you  and help you as much as I can.  Hang in there and if need be just call pilot  and let them know what is going on.

Thanks.

Matthew