[nagdu] United Airlines?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:45:40 UTC 2014

Well, what happens just varies with the flight crew. Is your husband blind or sighted? If sighted, you likely won’t have any troubles. You might not anyway. They might try to put you in the bulkhead whether you like it or not; they might want to segregate you from other passengers in Chicago in the room for people with disabilities. Sometimes this happens. They might try to have you use a wheelchair. I mean there are lots of possibilities. You need to know your rights because they will possibly tell you things are policy that they want to be and they don’t think you will know. Familiarize yourself with the Air Carrier Act information on service animals, and check out United Airlines policy. They will be similar. Then you know what their real policy is.
Cindy
cindyray at gmail.com