[nagdu] Pilot test walk

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Aug 29 20:51:46 UTC 2014

Hi Buddy,
I think the issue here is that doing the drop offs was too stressful on the
trainers who have to do more in today's econimy and school structures.
Seeing Eye doesn't do this.  They feel that we all have enough to do by
concentrating on how to use our dogs correctly than having to spend time
learning the geography of a town we don't live in.  We get the skills but
can transfer it all to our home areas or when traveling.  They didn't feel
this practice was productive in our adjusting to new dogs.

I  am not familiar with this practice of drops offs but have heard about it
from people from other schools.

Lyn
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown