[nagdu] My Introduction

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Aug 29 22:15:25 UTC 2014

Welcome, Grace!
I am between dogs right now after retiring Landon who I got at Seeing Eye. I
took the time without a dog to take care of a surgery and now waiting for a
good match.

I live in San Diego, am 63, and do pet-assisted therapy with our Humane
Society.  I've had guide dogs on and off - mainly on - since 1973 and will
be going for Dog Number 9 soon.

Good luck with your pup and enjoy the list.  Lots of experience here and no
question is dumb!

Lyn waiting for new dog
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown