[nagdu] Drop Offs

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 17:18:18 UTC 2014

Hi Larry, I'd be one of those that would not like doing dropoffs.
First of all, I don't think they're that realistic.  Most people
(whether they'll admit it or not) go to certain places, and
that's where they go.  Sure, we all visit unfamiliar places, but
if we have had any good instruction at all, we know what sorts of
questions to ask to get where we need to go.  Doing our solos is
stressful enough for me.  (Grin).  But hey, if you like dropoffs,
you should have the chance to do them.  Seriously, unless I live
somewhere (and I don't live in Morristown), it's kind of a waste
of my time to get totally oriented to the town.  Even if I did, I
won't be there for another ten years (I hope) and would have
forgotten everything anyway.  JMO, though.    Debby and Miss
Neena