[nagdu] Sturdy squeaky

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:58:24 UTC 2014

Oh yes, and I cannot forget the Nerf football. It's lower pitched, and much more tolerable, except for when he really grabs a hold of it.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone