[nagdu] ear issues

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 03:30:18 UTC 2014

It sounds like a food change is in order. If he's having a constant
ear infection, then I definitely think he's allergic to something in
his food. Giving him stronger antibiotics is going to help for a
little while, but it's not really addressing the heart of the problem.
Try switching him to a grain free limited diet food and see if his ear
infections go away or at least decrease in severity. Viva used to get
ear infections quite frequently, and still does to a point, but I
switched her over to a grain free food with limited ingredients and
she's doing a lot better. I hope you figure out what's going on with
his ears; it's not fun at all when they have helicopter ear syndrome.

Minh