[nagdu] Getting back into the swing of things and Neechee's birthday

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:19:57 UTC 2014

I am finally getting back into the swing of things now as I was in the
hospital for Christmas and New Years. After not being able to work Shaman
and Neechee for so long,it's nice to be going places again.I find that
neither dog has forgotten any thing but Shaman seems to get distracted a
bit more. Unfortunately, I got scratched by one of my dogs on the ankle
when he got excited because I was mixing their food to feed them. That got
infected and the infection ended up going into my blood.I ended up in the
hospital and then had a mild heart attack.I am very lucky to have some very
good friends that took wonderful care of all my animals while I was laid
up. Now on to some good news!Neechee was 3 years old on the 18th of this
month. My friend Carla and I went out to eat at Red Lobster.Our server
thought I was talking to an imaginary dog as he did not see Neechee under
the table.When we left,the lady that was sitting in front of our table was
shocked to see a dog come out from under the table and remarked that
Neechee was a very quiet and well behaved dog.I saved some of my shrimp for
Neechee and gave it to her when I got home. She loved it.I gave her a new
toy for her birthday and she promptly ran outside to share it with the
other dogs..   Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/