[nagdu] My Blog and new Dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 23:19:15 UTC 2014

Margo,
Awwww what a wonderful birthday present. I recieved my Emma girl on my birthday too one year.
Too bad I can't come and visit you. between now and march 13th its crazy busy for me. I am so close to Morristown, but so far. Sorry, perhaps I will have to visit another NY convention.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone