[nagdu] Gotta brag about Jenny!

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 04:39:58 UTC 2014

I'm glad to hear you're having better luck with your girl. Just keep an eye out for the scavenging. Sometimes just when you think it's under control they start again. As for elevators instead of stairs, that sounds exactly like my experience with Sophie. And if it was a choice between stairs and ramps, she always chose ramps. That could happen to you as well. I'm glad for the good news. I wish I could say the same regarding Sophie but sadly I can't.
Alyssa who is now back to navigating a college campus via cane travel

Sent from my iPhone