[nagdu] Pull in the harness?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:24:30 UTC 2014

I've had a variety of pull with my three dogs. Caroline, my second dog, pulled like a freight train. Rachel, my first was very sedate with a very light pull.

When I first got the Acelet, his pull was practically nonexistent. I had a hard time feeling his movements through the harness. It was sort of like he was suggesting we move right or left, rather than telling me we needed to do so. Over time, his pull has increased. He's now much more like Caroline.

Personally, I like my dogs to have a stronger pull. I want to feel their queues and not have to guess.

Shannon and the Acelet