[nagdu] Student with dog allergy

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 03:25:23 UTC 2014

The room is very small. She is always very well groomed, so it might not be an issue. However, I don't want to cause an allergic reaction. I think I will crate her in the office with several dog lovers and see how it goes! I will encourage them to interact with her if she winds are gets anxious and will check on her whenever we have a break. If that does not work Monday morning, I will figure out a different solution for the rest of the week.

Tai Tomasi
J.D. Candidate, class of 2014
Email: tai.tomasi8 at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.