[nagdu] Sad news regarding Sophie

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Wed Jan 22 22:14:55 UTC 2014

Hi Allyssa,
Sorry Sophie didn't work for you.  With any school you attend, you'll need
to be VERY clear as to your lifestyle and needs.  As for schools, well I'm
predjudiced! LOL! I get my dogs at The Seeing Eye.  They do have lots of
smaller dogs.  But, check them all out and talk to them so you can pick the
one that suits your needs the best. Good luck!

Lyn and Landon
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown