[nagdu] Introducing myself, and a question

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:59:18 UTC 2014

Hi Shannon,
Yes, this is very recent. I received one of Guiding Eyes' last
goldens, and a classmate of mine received one of their last gsds.
Approximately March of last year, Guiding Eyes traded their stock of
goldens for GDB's breeding stock of German Sheperhds. Guiding Eyes
scrapped their line of gsds, because many of them were flunking out of
the guide dog program.
Now, if you know someone who has received a GEB GSd within the last
year, then I stand corrected. It's possible there's a few dregs. But
to my knowledge, the last gsd was given out early last year.
Guiding Eyes is currently working toward breeding a line of golden
labradors, so I think they'll breed their labs with goldens from the
Seeing Eye. I'm only guessing, but I know that several of their golden
litters were from GEB goldens crossed with TSE goldens. My golden's
sire was from TSE.

Raven