[nagdu] ~Moving away from correction collar

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jul 4 04:16:59 UTC 2014

Also, make sure that, when pulled all the way open, the collar does not fall
off if your dog puts her head down. When I first received Lexia, at which
time she was 21 months old, when there was no leash attached to the collar
and it was slid all the way open, she could quite easily dump it off.
Luckily, she grew into it quickly.

Nicole