[nagdu] nagdu app and nfb app

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 23:37:01 UTC 2014

Hi everyone.  I decided to come back to the nagdu list.  I live in
Pennsylvania with my yellow lab Zeb from the California campus of Guide
Dogs for the Blind.   I work as a Spanish instructor and Braille
transcriber at a local school.  I'm currently working on my Library of
Congress certification through the Nfb Jernigan Institute.  I'm also an
i phone user which brings me to my question.  I have heard there is
going to be an Nfb app and a Nagdu app.  What features are available?
Also I enjoyed listening to the elections yesterday and congratulate
Mark Ricobono and the officers.  I also heard the presentation from
George Kerscher and Christine Benninger from gdb.  Just wanted to pop in
and say hello from my corner of the world.

--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom