[nagdu] Teeth-cleaning

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:01:16 UTC 2014

Tracy,
My first dog had some tartar on her teeth.  I didn't want to have
her on that sleeping stuff so I found someone who did it without
going through that painful procedure.  I think she just used
tools to scrape it off, but I'd venture to say it would depend on
how much tartar has been built up in your dog's mouth.