[nagdu] Switching food

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 8 03:04:12 UTC 2014

hi guys!

I have made the decision to switch Jenny from Purina ProPlan to another brand, Petcurean Go! Fit and Free.  She has experienced what I assume are minor yeast infections, brittle nails, and a rather unpleasant smell from her feet.  My vet advised switching away from grains if things didn't clear up, and they haven't.

I am able to purchase Go! Fit and Free locally, and I love the review on Dog Food Adviser.   Has anyone else fed their dogs this brand, or even heard of it?  I know it's Canadian, so it may not be available across the border.
I would be more than happy to let anyone know my opinion on this food in a few weeks once we've made the switch.

Daryl and Jenny (who is excited to go to the pet health store tomorrow!)