[nagdu] GPS apps

blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:23:28 UTC 2014

I use and love the Seeing Eye GPS app. It is made specifically for the blind and, while a bit expensive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is well worth the price.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 7, 2014, at 10:57 AM, Star Gazer via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I know we've talked about this before, but I can't make the archives work.
> What gps apps do you guys use and love. I'm only interested in apps I can
> put on my Iphone.
> Thanks

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/batescampbell%40gm
>>> a