[nagdu] back from the groomer!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 9 19:36:40 UTC 2014

Hey!

I took Jenny to the groomer's this morning. She lost about 5 pounds of hair (ha ha!) and looks and smells great!
They say she was pretty tentative and nervous having her bath; she didn't go pee while she was in the courtyard playing with the other dogs.  This was
made evident when she dragged me over to the door, we walked down the steps and onto the grass, and (harness and all) made a big massive pee!

She does not (at all!) like to get wet.  Poor girl!
I guess my question is this: is it likely the groomer, or my dog?  Is this something that may improve with another groomer? Or will more exposure make
it a more pleasant experience?  Should I be with her next time?

Daryl and the clean Jenny