[nagdu] Thanks and request for input about dog guide with otherfamily members

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 01:07:52 UTC 2014

At this house, we have 4 family members and a few other pets. My guide dog
is fine with it! When off harrness, she is able to interact with everyone!
She sleeps in the front room with my wife or in my doorway. She plays with
the emmediate family. The only adjustments here are that wh4en Holly puts on
the harrness, I have her!