[nagdu] I guess I will not be getting a dog

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 15:29:31 UTC 2014

I would encourage you to call some other schools and inquire about
their home training programs.  I'm pretty sure Guiding Eyes and GDB do
home training for first-timers.  Not sure about TSE or any of the
others.  But it's worth looking into.  I agree that I honestly
wouldn't want to go to a school that wouldn't tell me why they
rejected me.  If I were you, I would sit down and make phone calls to
each school until I got the response I was looking for.  :)