[nagdu] experience with Spirit Airlines

Laurel and Stockard laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 02:13:57 UTC 2014

I'm thinking about flying Spirit Airlines on a return flight from a trip I may be taking next week end. I'm a little unsure how they treat service dogs, particularly guide dogs. I mean, I know the laws and such, but have just never flown this airline and not heard much about wether guide dog handlers have had good experiences with them. So, who all here has flown Spirit Airlines? And what was your experience like? Was it good? Bad? Thanks for the feedback!

Laurel & guide dog Stockard
Scentsy Independent Consultant
https://laurelwheeler.scentsy.us