[nagdu] Guide dogs in taxis?

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 04:48:45 UTC 2014

Hi. My question to you is was the driver requesting that you take him up on
the offer and do it, or was it simply just a suggestion to accommodate her
and give her more room? If the driver put it out as an offer that you
totally had the right to accept or decline, I see nothing wrong with that.
If it seemed more like it was being asked of you for a particular reason, I
do not think that is appropriate. If it was the latter, I would have
informed the driver about the law. If it was the former, I see no problem in
him offering it, but I also see no problem in your answer that you did not
wish to accept this offer.
Chasity