[nagdu] Update, very happy one!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 01:01:00 UTC 2014

Dear Jessica,
	This is most definitely wonderful news. I am all about the power of
prayer and that's for certain. What kind of dog food will Garbo be on when
she comes back to you. Just curious as to what kind of food the school
switched her from and subsequently began feeding her. What a blessing!

May you enjoy many happy trails ahead!

Kathy Davis