[nagdu] Raincoats?

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 5 22:09:56 UTC 2014

Hi tami:

Yes, poodles are funny and I'm always happy to hear your stories to re-assure me bogart is normal, as far as poodles go.  That's why i always chuvkle when i hear about different traits one looks for in a lab to show he is close to retirement. Bogart has shown some of those  tendencies since i met him and he wuldn' go down the stairs on leash at my schol. I think he was a conditional pass at guide dog school. Smile.

Gary