[nagdu] Follow-up visit from hell!

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Jun 11 00:40:10 UTC 2014

Sometimes, it happens. Usually, it is the opposite. You are having a problem
and have a representative come to help you; however, the dog knows that it
is a trainer and is on his/her best behavior and does not give you a chance
to work on the problem.
	Last Friday, one of the field reps from GDB came to see Lexia and I.
Luckily, she was really good natured. The field rep got to my apartment
before I got home from work, so we went inside when I got home in order to
let Lexia have a drink and rest for a minute before going for a walk.
Immediately  upon removing the harness and leash, Lexia did her lab
explosion where she goes flying around the apartment. I about died.

Nicole and the energy ball Lexia