[nagdu] Harness Pouches

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 13 01:04:00 UTC 2014

Tai,
	NAGDU has been considering harness pouches with our logo and hotline
number on them. We have not yet found the quality harness pouch we would
like; however, we have been given a couple of suggestions last week that I
have not yet been able to follow-up on. Keep your eye on the list for more
information.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala