[nagdu] Hoping to make new friends

clarebearwest at gmail.com clarebearwest at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:51:18 UTC 2014

take care, ClareHi everyone, I have been reading the daily digests that come in my email and I love the great advice and support that everyone gives to each other. I cannot comment and give advice since I do not have a dog yet. I am eager to get to know all of you and become friends. Feel free to email me off list if you want to get to know me. Is anyone else living in or near New Jersey? I would love to meet in person! Unfortunately I am unable to attend the convention in Orlando. Maybe next year.

Sent from my iPhone