[nagdu] Is anyone living in New Jersey?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 18 11:57:13 UTC 2014

Hi Clare.
The NJ NAGDU, the Jersey guide dog users affiliate, has a mailing list like
this one, only a lot quieter.  You can subscribe to it the same way you
subscribed to the NAGDU list, through nfbnet.org.  Just look for NJAGDU.
There's also contact info of all sorts on the NFB NJ website, nfbnj.org.
HTH.
Tracy