[nagdu] Eye exam

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 18 12:36:50 UTC 2014

I took Ben for his eye exam Friday.  His eyes were perfect!  I had expected
he would be starting to have older dog eye issues, since he's nearly ten,
but no.  Hooray!
The exam did not seem to bother him much, though I heard him licking his
lips a bit.  They offered the option of using the drops to dilate his eyes,
like they do with humans, but he wouldn't have been able to work the rest of
the day, and we were going out of town, so I didn't want the drops.  They
said the exam was just as good without them, anyway.
Anyhow, it was good, and it was easy, so I may do it again next year.
Tracy