[nagdu] Adjustment from working with a king to a dog

clarebearwest at gmail.com clarebearwest at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:10:03 UTC 2014

afraid that I will miss something that the dog is trying to tell me when off leash. Thank you all for your guidance and advice! Clare Hi everyone! I am preparing to get my first dog next month and I had a couple questions. I am nervous about the adjustment from working with a cane two then using a dog? What was it like for you? I am nervous that I will not understand what the dog is trying to tell me when and and or out of harness? I don't want to interpret the body language or mannerism of the dog in a bad way? Since I am totally blind I am

Sent from my iPhone