[nagdu] Convention question: Should I attend the Rookie Roundup or the NAGDU Business Meeting Tuesday evening?

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Fri Jun 27 15:55:08 UTC 2014

Greetings Everyone,

This will be my first National Convention, and as I’m reading through the schedule I see that the “Rookie Roundup” is strongly recommended for all first-time attendees. Unfortunately, the Rookie Roundup is scheduled to take place on Tuesday evening from 8:00 to 9:30, which conflicts with the NAGDU Business Meeting scheduled Tuesday evening from 6:00 to 10:00.

Would it make sense to catch the first hour or two of the NAGDU meeting and then head to the rookie meeting, or am I better off choosing just one of those meetings?

Thoughts appreciated,
Bryan Jones
West Chester, PA