[nagdu] Adjustment from working with a king to a dog

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 13:17:08 UTC 2014

Still carry a cane in my ever versitile back pack. I have been known to use
it to shoreline for sidewalks on my right. I also have a straight cane who
lives in my closet and comes out when its really hot, cold or wet. Everyone
does things a little differently but, I use my foot to find what's in front
of me when Holly jstops. I could see using a small cane to do this as well.
I would probably keep sush a beast on my belt for that.