[nagdu] Managing Groceries and Other Large Purchases

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:17:17 UTC 2014

Hello, all. I have been home with my female lab golden cross Lava now for
two months. Yesterday, we went grocery shopping. Lava sniffed more than I
would like and I had forgotten to bring her Gentle Leader. I will be sure to
use it with her the next time we go shopping.

I had too many groceries to carry (more than ten bags) and had to borrow a
shopping cart from the store to take them home in. I thought I would write
to the list to see how you handle groceries and other large purchases. Can
anyone recommend a cart or other method for getting purchases home?

Thanks.

Tai