[nagdu] Mexico

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 00:57:55 UTC 2014

Hi Craig,
I have gone to Mexico twice.  You will need an international health certificate— form AFIS 7001 which should be available from your vet.  You do not need a USDA APHIS accredited vet to fill it out. Or you didn't last time I went.  You also need a Rabies certificate.  And that is it!
Happy travels!

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
“America has only three cities:  New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans.  Everywhere else is Cleveland.” –Tennessee Williams
pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone