[nagdu] Dog Food Information Resource?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 03:05:57 UTC 2014

Everyone knows where I stand on dog food.
But dogfoodadvisor.com was a website I used to look at ratings,
nutritional information, and real reviews of different types of dog
food. That site also has a gamut of helpful articles and forums
concerning different types of dog food and different diets.
Many people don't think carefully about what goes into their dog's
stomach. I certainly didn't when I first got my dog. I just figured
that the vets at guide dog schools knew their stuff and would never
encourage me to give my dog something that would harm him or undo his
health. Boy was I wrong!

On 3/8/14, Nicole Torcolini <ntorcolini at wavecable.com> wrote:
> Is there somewhere that people can go to get accurate information, not just
> a bunch of random reviews, about dog food? I am happy with the food that
> Lexia eats now, but I was just curious because I know some people who did
> not realize that the food that they were/ using was not good, and they had
> hard time finding a good one when they switched.
>
> Nicole and the happy, healthy Lexia

Raven