[nagdu] guide dogs and sprained ankles

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 03:19:34 UTC 2014

I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle. Get well soon! Also, I like the ideas the others have listed. Just spend lots of time with your boy and just keep up that obedience like Raven said. I had the same issue when I broke my hand. The sniffy Sophie girl sometimes required 2 Hands so I just had a friend help with the tasks I couldn't perform. I wish you the best.
Alyssa, who is still a cane user until Sophie 2.0

Sent from my iPhone