[nagdu] guide dogs and sprained ankles

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 11 12:59:52 UTC 2014

I broke my foot a couple of years ago and had to use a wheelchair/crutches/a
walker for more than four months.  I could sit on the couch and throw toys
for a game of fetch, practice obedience while sitting, have snuggle time
while watching countless hours of awful daytime TV  and invented things to
do while sitting on the floor.  There was one day I taught Monty to run
through a box tunnel.  Totally useless and he has never done it since those
extremely boring days.  I don't think the whole experience affected our bond
though.

Hope you recover quickly,
Julie