[nagdu] Doggies at concerts?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 11 17:25:23 UTC 2014

Hi, Raven and all,
thank you all for your suggestions.  I don't have any further insight as to whether or not I will take Jenny to this concert.  It is a rock show (dubbed as a "hall party") at a small venue.  Jenny does fairly well if noise is consistent (cheering, clapping, loud music doesn't bother her), but when I took her to a hockey game last month she didn't like the sound of the horn when the home-team scored.

Still waffling; hubby is not keen on taking her, but I'm not sure what I think yet.

Daryl and the smart Jenny girl