[nagdu] Raw feeding

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Mar 20 15:37:57 UTC 2014

Aggreed, Tracy. For example, I don't follow a schedule for feeding Holly.
Unless I'm somewhere else. Butt, she doesn't eat a lot and between her and
Pez, my pet, I can leave a food dish out up to 3 days. I am well aware this
doesn't work with all dogs or for all folks. I consider myself lucky I can
do this. Also, I consider myself lucky that when I've changed food I haven't
had any real issues. Sometimes Holly works gets really hungry and tosses up
what she ate. but not often. I would never presume to tell folks how to feed
or what to feed there dogs unless its actually dangerous to them.