[nagdu] A few questions

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:44:57 UTC 2014

Hi

Does your groomer put cotton or something in viva's ears during the bath? That may help solve the ear infection ppoblem if too much moisture is geting in her ears.

As for bad breath, I'd have a vet look at her teeth, to be sure she doesn't have a dental problem. It shouldn't be anything serious, but as you noted, bad breath isn't normal with dogs.

With the shedding, she is likley blowing her coat, which Labs do every Sping and Fall. It should only  last a few weeks or so. If it goes beyond that, you might have your vet do a blood panel and check for thyroid issues.

It sounds  like you're dooing a great job with her care. Let us know how things  go!

Shanna

Sent from my iPhone