[nagdu] Returning member: Karyn and Thane

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 09:58:45 UTC 2014

Hi, Karyn,

It's great to hear you back on this list.  It seems like just yesterday that
you were training Thane!Impossible that he should be 7 already!

It's so good to hear that you have found some way to help with your MCS.  If
you don't mind me asking, what is it that has given you the help and new
hope for increased involvement in the outside world?  It would be great to
know something that has helped as there are so many other people who need
solutions to this issue.

This is Ann with Panda, my miniature horse guide.  I know you will remember
us from clicker lists, so I won't introduce myself further.  Panda is still
going strong after 10+ years of guide work.  She just gets sweeter as a
companion and more wonderful as a guide every year.  She turned 13 years old
in January.  And I'm still working full-time as a teacher of blind children,
and using the clicker with Panda and my Icelandic riding horses, and
spreading the word about the effectiveness and joy of teaching with positive
reinforcement.

I know that you will have much of value to contribute to this list.  So
welcome back!

Best,
Ann