[nagdu] Returning member: Karyn and Thane

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 13:39:06 UTC 2014

Hey Karyn and welcome to the list!
You know us, of course but I wanted to say welcome and I hope you enjoy.  I'm glad Thane is doing so much better.
Training that next dog is exhausting! Glad you can work with Thane for longer!  But if you want practice your basic training skills, just let me know and I'll send you Soleil who is, I am convinced, related to the Energizer Bunny.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
“America has only three cities:  New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans.  Everywhere else is Cleveland.” –Tennessee Williams
pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone