[nagdu] It's a go!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 24 21:07:57 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel,
	Congratulations on being accepted so quickly to GDF. It's so
important to have the opportunity to get in at one's school of choice. How
long will you be in class? I don't know a whole lot about GDF but I've heard
lots of good things about the school. I have received all 4 of my babies
from The Seeing Eye and I've been so very pleased with the training and the
matches.

Best of luck,

Kathy Davis and wonderful Wade from Florida