[nagdu] Jogging with dog Guide

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Mar 27 15:44:22 UTC 2014

Tai,

I got the sports harness from On The Go, which became Pawpower
Creations. I got the Laveau style harness from Pawpower, which is no
longer in business. I haven't found a new source for gear, so I'm not
sure what I will do for my next dog. A few people have recently
mentioned sources for custom made harnesses, but I don't know anything
about them.

Tami