[nagdu] Eye exams

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 28 17:08:35 UTC 2014

When a dog has an eye exam, do they do things that make it hard for the dog
to see for a few hours, like when humans have an eye exam?

Have people found a dog eye exam to be useful?  Ben is 9 now, and doesn't
show any signs of eye trouble, though he did have a cyst removed from his
eyelid last year.  I'm debating whether to get an exam for him or not.  On
the one hand, it might find some problem early, but, on the other hand, even
if they found something, he'll probably retire before it became something
significant.

If the exam is bothersome for him, I guess I'd pass, otherwise I just might
get it.
Tracy