[nagdu] Why Not Ownership?

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat May 3 21:17:38 UTC 2014

when I had to put my first dog down, I did contact the school. My family
automatically thought that step was unnecessary because I had been
making all decisions concerning his work vet care and all other matters
so if I was responsible for these thing the dog was mine and I believe
that this should be true for all guide dog handlers.